CREATING A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW
Once you have logged in to your JBI SUMARI account (see Log-in to your JBI SUMARI account)
- Select [Create Project]
- Type the title of your proposed review in the Project title box
- Select the appropriate review type checkbox/es
- Select [Create]
- Select [Protocol] from the top menu bar
Remember all text is fully editable – the text in yellow acts as a prompt and signifies that you are required to add in text to this section that is specifically relevant to your protocol topic.
DEVELOPING YOUR PROTOCOL
INVITING PARTICIPANTS TO YOUR PROJECT
- Select [Overview] from the top menu bar
- Select [Participants]
- Add the name and email address of the other members of your team and select [Invite]. A message should appear at the top of the screen notifying you that the person was successfully invited.
- Once the invitee has accepted the invitation to join the project you are then able to assign them a role. Invitees can be privileged authors, authors or reviewers.
Please note, that every invited member to a JBI SUMARI project MUST have their own, paid access to JBI SUMARI. If you have invited particpants who do not have their own JBI SUMARI account, they will not be eligible to join your project.
Please click here for a full description of permissions and access associated with each JBI SUMARI user role.